With over 10 years of experience buying and selling single family homes, condos, and raw land in Orange County, California, you can trust that Rick knows what it takes to handle any real estate transaction that comes his way. His track record of selling property above asking price, and buying below asking price, is a testament to his skill in every aspect of sales from presentation to negotiation to the close of escrow. Rick is 100% focused on client goals and satisfaction. He helps all of his clients achieve their goals by handling every single transaction as if he were buying or selling his own home. From first time buyers to experienced investors, Rick will provide 100% of the support you need to get you where you are going!
A little about Rick:
Rick Bright was born in Glendale, California and grew up in Southern California. He attended California State University, Fullerton and graduated in 1991 with a degree in finance with a strong emphasis in real estate investment analysis and appraisal. In 2006, Rick obtained his real estate broker license.
Rick’s wife, Jennifer, is a Certified Public Accountant. They have been married 24 years and have two teenagers, ages 15 and 17. They have enjoyed living in San Clemente for 11 years and are privileged to call San Clemente home.
Rick specializes in the South Orange County area and stays informed of all real estate offerings in Orange County.
Rick Bright offers his clients:
- In-depth knowledge of neighborhood property values based on current trends and knowledge that can only be gained by experience
- Up to date information on all available properties and their features
- Excellent communication
- Client education throughout the entire process.
- Facts and reliable information to make the best decisions
- Assistance in preparing your home for sale to assure the best results. This includes my comprehensive guide to preparing your home for sale.
- Highly skilled negotiator will get the most money for your home in the least amount of time
- Incredible computer graphic and design skills to create beautiful effective marketing programs
- License – Real Estate Broker, California Bureau of Real Estate Lic#01782043
- Member – National Association of Realtors
- Member – California Association of Realtors
- Member – Orange County Association of Realtors
- Member – California Apartment Association of the Greater Inland Empire
- Degree – Bachelor of Arts in Finance emphasis in Real Estate Investment Analysis and Appraisal
- Veteran – US Navy